Orange vanilla-cream parfait is something really simple, yet elegant to serve on a fancy get-together. It is light, yet nourishing, simple, but delicious! This parfait is best prepared fresh, but it takes just so little time!
- 1 ½ cups of coconut cream (or full fat Greek yoghurt)
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- 1/3 cups of honey
- Orange zest from 1 orange, finely zested
- 1 tsp of Sunny Day Organics’ Vanilla Bean Powder
- 3 oranges, peeled and segmented
- ½ cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Mix coconut cream, lemon juice and a pinch of salt to form sour cream. You can adjust the sourness by adding or reducing the lemon juice.
- Add honey, orange zest and Sunny Day Organics’ Vanilla Bean Powder. Mix until well blended.
- Layer the orange segments with the coconut cream. Top with blueberries and if desired, more orange zest and some cashews and sunflower seeds.
And done it is. Quick recipes can be delicious and healthy, too!
This recipe is created and taste-tested by our lovely Photographer at Fairuz Zia Photography. So the question is – when should I have my friends over to taste this deliciousness?